Protect the incision and promote incision healing,reduce the stretching and traction
Women's Body Shaping Apparel Manufacturer|Supplier
- Enough Stock
Support to buy finished products to meet the Needs of Online seller
On-time Delivery: 7 days for Samples and 25 days for Bulk order
- Small MOQ
Minimum Order quantity is 100 PCS per style and per color in Any Sizes
- Free sample
Ensure Customers have a direct contact with SheInShaper's product
A Great Variety Of Body Shaping
Solutions For Women
FIND YOUR BODY SHAPING SOLUTION
One-stop To Solve Your Body Shaping Needs
Slim your waist
First 6-8 weeks (Postpartum Recovery)
Improve your butt shape
After 6-8 weeks(Body Shape Rebuilding)
Slims your entire body
To Solve Your Postpartum“Dressing Trouble”
Your Guide To Postpartum Recovery
Fullfilled All your needs throughout the postpartum recovery processJoin us to help more postpartum moms lose weight and get back in shape
Support your weakened muscle after C section and natural birth
Safe compression to support your weakened muscles, relieve lower back pain and help your organs and abdominal muscles move back into place after C-section or Natural Birth.
Boosts your core temperature to make fat burned into heat and discharged through sweat.
Sweat waist trimmer is a way to help reduce calories and fat, neoprene lining retain heat to increase your core temperature which is make you sweat 3x more than usual when exercise.
Solve" Your Dressing Trouble "In your weight loss journey
In your weight loss journey, body shapewear can help your clothes fit better and build up your confidence, whether you wear them every day or on special occasions.
Discover Your Control Level
What is Compression Shapewear and Which Control Level Is Right For You?
Smooths Provides Light Control.
This level control gently hide your bloat, fat and folds and provides for a very natural look. Because they are elastic and do not have closures or hooks, they provide an invisible effect and not noticeable under clothing. Perfect for women who want to wear shapewear but who feel uncomfortable feeling tight.
Shapes Provides Firm Control
This level control give better control over the area you want to trim, eliminating bumps and bulges, but without sacrificing comfort. Because they have adjustable zippers or hooks to tighten the shapewear to make the body gradually accustomed to compression. This is one of the best shapewear control level to wear.
Sculpts Provides Firm Control
This level control offers the high degree of compression and sculpting, suitable for the people who accustomed to the continuous use of control garments, we added soft bone inside to create the desired lines you want it, and making you look tone, sensual and and voluptuous while still allowing you to feel comfortable.
You May Have Questions
- 1.What is the Postpartum Abdominal Binder?When you’re pregnant, your body grows and stretches to accommodate your baby. Organs move out of their normal position, and even your abdominal muscles separate to make space.After giving birth, your body needs to move those muscles and organs back to their original position. When done properly, belly binding applied to the abdomen and around the hips can provide support to your pelvic floor. It also offers gentle compression that holds muscle and ligaments safely in place as your body heals, and also help to hold the muscles together and speed up that closure.Postpartum belly binding can be a useful tool,usually,your separated stomach muscles will go back into place by eight weeks postpartum. If you still have an obvious gap between your muscles after eight weeks,the best way to recover from severe diastasis recti is to see a physical therapist who specializes in postpartum recovery.Here are more benefits to using an after-birth belly wrap:
- 1)Helps relieve pain
- 2)Helps you get moving
- 3)Helps increase blood flow
- 4)Helps muscles and incision heal
- 5)Lowers swelling from surgery
- 6)Helps with posture
- 2.Why You Need An Postpartum Abdominal Binder After C-Section?Cesarean birth is surgery in which your baby is born through a cut that your doctor makes in your belly and uterus. you’ll have a surgical wound in the lower part of your tummy,the special care must be taken to recover.Postpartum abdominal binder can help new mom during their recovery by fix and protect the incision, promote incision healing, reduce the stretching and traction caused by activities and friction on the incision and effectively relieve postoperative pain to promote the overall recovery of the body after surgery.This is a useful tool during the postpartum recovery period. In contrast to a vaginal delivery, a C-section requires cutting through numerous layers of tissue and muscle. Belly binding can help to ensure that your incision heals properly.The recovery period can be slower and more uncomfortable for women who’ve had a C-section versus those who delivered vaginally. One study found that women who delivered by C-section and practiced belly binding during their postpartum recovery experienced less pain, bleeding, and discomfort as compared to those who had a c-section and didn’t use belly binding.
- 3.What Does Postpartum Abdominal Binder Do After Natural Birth？The function of “Abdominal Binder” is to make the belly smaller with compression. Light compression from abdominal binder can support your natural transverse abdominal when you can't contract it yet and also slowly bringing the belly back to the spine. The role of belly binder is your transverse abdominal muscle.however, it is difficult for the weakened transverse muscle to perform this action of compression after your natural birth, belly binder is to perform the function that your transverse muscle is supposed to do.If whittling your waist into a classic hourglass shape is your primary goal, postpartum belly binding isn’t what will get you there. Instagram influencers and celebs have made waist training seem like a viable way to lose weight and improve their physical profile. But under medical scrutiny, these claims don’t hold up.Medical experts caution against using waist trainers, especially for postpartum recovery, because of the potential negative side effects. When worn too tightly or too often, there’s a risk of impaired breathing and even organ damage.
- 4.Can Diastasis Recti Be Corrected With Abdominal Binder After Natural Birth?Diastasis recti is a common condition in pregnant and postpartum people. It occurs when the rectus abdominis muscles (six-pack ab muscles) separate during pregnancy from being stretched. The separation can make a person's belly stick out or bulge months or years postpartum. It can be repaired with special exercises that help to close the separation.To fix diastasis recti, you'll need to perform gentle movements that engage the abdominal muscles. Before starting an exercise program, be sure it's safe for diastasis recti.While you wear the belly binder, you can take diaphragmatic breathing, this can make your transverse abdominis in actions, With practice, it will become automatic action and recovery.The most important step towards to fix diastasis recti is this: align your body better by belly binder.By aligning better, this can reduce the pressure inside. And by reducing the pressure, then reduce the gap.The amount of time it takes to heal diastasis recti depends on the amount of ab separation and how consistent you are with strengthening exercises.After several weeks postpartum, this gap will start to close as your muscles regain strength. If you're making modifications to your lifestyle and performing exercises with good form, you're more likely to notice progress.
- 5.How To Prevent Worsening Of Diastasis Recti After Natural Birth?If you have abdominal separation after the birth of your baby, you may be able to see a gap between the two bands of abdominal muscles. You can see this gap more clearly if you lie flat on your back and lift your head up.You might also notice a physical canoe-shaped bulge in the middle of your stomach, especially when your abdominal muscles are activeIt’s important to stop the separation from getting worse.Skip any movement or exercise that places strain on the midline or causes the belly to bulge outward, such as sit-ups and planks. When this action is repeated forcefully and frequently, the degree of separation can actually worsen.And also avoid Backbends and other spinal extension movements are also out, because they increase stress on the abdominal tissues.You can wear a postpartum belly binder to help support your back and resolve the muscle separation, with time and care, the muscles will come back together.These exercise movements should be avoided if you have diastasis recti:1) Crunches or sit-ups of any kind.2) Planks or push-ups (unless using modifications).3) Downward dog, boat pose and other yoga poses.4) Double leg lifts, scissors and other Pilates moves.5) Any exercise that causes your abdominals to bulge, cone or dome.
- Postpartum Sweat Waist Trimmer - The Ultimate Solution for Postpartum Weight LossMany postpartum women find it difficult to lose excess belly fat. However, with postpartum sweat waist trimmer, new mothers can now achieve their weight loss goals quickly and effectively.
- Your Postpartum Recovery ScheduleTo help you understand what to expect after giving birth, here's a guide to postpartum recovery to help you understand the changes your body goes through after giving birth, coping strategies and how long each stage lasts.
- Jen Huang
- No. 122, Houjie Avenue West, Houjie Town, Dongguan city, Guangdong Province