Protect the incision and promote incision healing,reduce the stretching and traction
Postpartum Belly Binder & Waist Trainer Supplier|Maufacturer
Postpartum Recovery Solution After C-Section
- Postpartum Body Recovery By Scientific Method
- Select The Correct Postpartum Abdominal Binder
- OEKO-TEX Certified Postpartum Abdominal Binder Supplier
How To Safe Recovery Your Body After C-Section?
- What is the Postpartum Abdominal Binder?
- Why You Need An Abdominal Binder After C-Section?
- When Can I Start Wearing My Abdominal Binder After C-Section?
- How Long Should You Wear An abdominal binder Everyday?
- How Do I Bind My Stomach After C-Section?
- Which Is The Best Postpartum Abdominal Binder Used For C-section?
- Why SheInShaper is Your Reliable Supplier | Manufacturer?
- How To Customize Abdominal Binder with Your Brand?
What is the Postpartum Abdominal Binder?
An abdominal binder is a wide compression belt that encircles your abdomen, it provides support and gentle compression to the weakened upper and lower abdomen without restricting breathing or muscle redevelopment to help speed up the recovery.
Why You Need An Abdominal Binder After C-Section?
Cesarean birth is surgery in which your baby is born through a cut that your doctor makes in your belly and uterus. you’ll have a surgical wound in the lower part of your tummy,the special care must be taken to recover.
Postpartum abdominal binder can help new mom during their recovery by fix and protect the incision, promote incision healing, reduce the stretching and traction caused by activities and friction on the incision and effectively relieve postoperative pain to promote the overall recovery of the body after surgery.
When Can I Start Wearing My Abdominal Binder After C-Section?
You could start using a postpartum abdominal binder on postoperative day 1, Just make sure that your doctor examines your c-section incision before putting on a belly wrap.
If you notice the area around your incision looks red, warm, or has drainage, you might be developing an infection. Avoid using a postpartum abdominal binder as this can introduce more bacteria to that area, as it makes contact with the incision.
How Long Should You Wear An abdominal binder Everyday?
In the early postpartum, you should wear an abdominal binder for approximately 4-6 hours per day at first.This is to get a feel for it and help you move around comfortably.
As the days go by, you can slowly increase the number of hours you wear the binder each day to 8-12 hours per day up to 6-8 weeks postpartum to receive the full benefits.
It is not necessary to wear a abdominal binder at night while you are sleeping. You can give your muscles a chance to work by themselves. Nighttime is usually a time of lower activity, which makes it the perfect time to go without a recovery belt.
How Do I Bind My Stomach After C-Section?
Firstly, Simply wrap the belly band around your abdomen with the velcro in the front.
When tightening the velcro, make sure that:
- The binder is not too tight,
- You can still take full deep breaths
- You feel supported
If you cannot put at least 1 finger inside the binder, it might be too tight.
Which Is The Best Postpartum Abdominal Binder Used For C-section?
Sheinshaper developed a postpartum abdominal binder for new mom who’ve had a C-section as it has full coverage for your C-section incision and medical-grade fabric would not irritate your tender incision after surgery.
100% eco-friendly and lightweight cotton offers optimum moisture-management and keeping your wound clean and dry helps to prevent infection.
Additionally, the binder has front Velcro closure that can be adjusted for tightness, helps strengthen Back Support.
What we love:
- Provide extra support to help you walk for more extended periods of time
- Reduce pain and discomfort (especially during the first 48 hours)
- Aid healing caesarean incision wounds
Why Sheinshaper is Your Reliable Supplier | Manufacturer?
As one of leading postpartum recovery garment manufacturer in China, we provides customers with a unique one-stop solution for all postpartum recovery products.
We provide OEM & ODM custom service and offer the right logo-making solution for you based on your budget and MOQ, and product materials. And also If you don’t want to buy ready-made postpartum recovery garments from us and looking for a custom manufacturer，we can make sample for you which is follow your sketch | tech pack.
- Focus on postpartum recovery garment for almost 10 years
- Small MOQ:
- 100 pcs wholesale activewear per style and color.
- Private Label Service:
- Customize Design / Logo / Pattern /Label / Swing Tag / Package / Barcode,etc.
- High Quality:
- All custom sports apparel must go through 5-times rigorous quality inspections before shippment.
- Quick Lead Times:
- 7 days for samples production and 25 days for bulk production after design have been confirmed.
How to Customize Abdominal Binder with Your Brand?
Custom Washing Label
Postpartum abdominal binder was made by antibacterial and hypoallergenic cotton fiber and used for postpartum trauma recovery, soft, breathable and moisture absorption.
To avoid destroy the physical properties of the material, washing label is the best choice. It’s one of the most cost-effective logo making solutions for affordable price and fast process.
MOQ is 500 pcs which is can be applied for several orders, the price is $50 and production time is 3-5 days, after design confirmed.
Custom Simple Packing Box
Packing boxes can be easily made into any shape with your logo or other patterns printed inside & out. They are the cheapest kind of packing boxes
MOQ is 500 pcs which is can be applied for several orders, price is $0.35/pcs, production time is 3-5 days, after design confirmed.
Sheinshaper as a postpartum recovery expert to provide one-stop solutions for postpartum recovery, postpartum body rebuilding and postpartum "dressing trouble" issue. We'd love to listen to your ideas, we will response to you within 24 hours.